Stainless-steel tubes are used for their resistance to corrosion, their very shiny final appearance and their mechanical characteristics.
For all these transformations, CONDAT offers a range of specifically adapted lubricants, rich in extreme pressure additives, allowing the most difficult transformations while providing a good surface appearance.
For hot forming, CONDAT offers a range of lubricants to be applied by hand or sprayed. These lubricants have been developed on ceramic (glass) bases or high-quality synthetic graphite.
After hot transformation, seamless tubes are then cold shaped using processes such as:
- pilger rolling
- drawing: hollow, with a plug or mandrel
Rolled and welded tubes are produced cold by shaping a pre-dimensioned steel strip, and can then also be drawn.
In addition, CONDAT offers:
- equipment to facilitate the use of our lubricants.
- A preventive analysis service for lubricants in service
- As well as a full range of complementary products:
- Maintenance lubricants intended for the lubrication of your machines and installations
- Degreasing products