High-performance lubricants for hot or cold forming of tubes in aluminium, copper and their alloys.
These non-ferrous materials are used in various applications such as:
- mechanical structures
- plumbing tubes
Initially produced by hot extrusion, direct or indirect, the tubes are then cold formed, usually by drawing.
The surface quality of the finished tubes is paramount and depends on the transformation method and the quality of the lubricants used.
CONDAT lubricants can be applied manually, or by spraying for a more uniform deposit to enhance performance of the process.
For cold forming of tubes, the CONDAT range covers all operations such as:
- surface preparation
- drawing with or without mandrel
- cold forming
In addition, CONDAT offers:
- equipment to facilitate the use of our lubricants.
- A preventive analysis service for lubricants in service
- As well as a full range of complementary products:
- Maintenance lubricants intended for the lubrication of your machines and installations
- Degreasing products