Stamping and cutting sheet metal and blank is a metal-forming procedure that allows production of parts with complex shapes. The use of new materials (HLE steel, ferritic stainless steel, aluminium) associated with increasingly important environmental constraints and cost reductions requires the use of high-performance lubricants.
Drawing on our technical expertise and our know-how in the field of cold metal-forming, we offer the CONDAFORM range intended for cutting and stamping of metals.
Taking the HSE impact into account is an integral part of the technical specifications for our lubricants. CONDAT therefore offers alternative technologies and draws on bio-sourced raw materials. Improvement of working conditions is then possible thanks to the use of products without chlorine, without mists and without volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Our offer is addressed to manufacturers in many different fields:
- Automotive industry
- General industry, building
- Household electrical
In addition, CONDAT offers:
- a large range of lubricants intended for maintenance of your industrial equipment:
- equipment to facilitate implementation of our lubricants:
- dilution - dosing
- equipment for lubricant distribution / centralised systems
- spraying / micro-spraying
- coating rollers
- special equipment for the application of pastes
- retention storage