The HFC-type hydraulic fluids are water-glycol hydraulic fluids. They contain around 40-45% water. Condat offers CONDAT GUARD C46, with a formulation specially adapted to meet customer requirements in terms of lubrication, fire-resistance and biodegradability.
- Very good anti-foam performance
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Filterability adapted to the most recent technologies
- Excellent protection of elastomers, valves, pumps
- A neon green product to identify leaks and see the level in the tank
CONDAT GUARD C46 meets the requirements of the ISO 12922 standard.
Water-glycol fire-resistant hydraulic fluids have an excellent resistance to flammability, because of their high water content.
CONDAT GUARD C46 is biodegradable and classed as non-hazardous for the environment, allowing for complete safety of people and the environment in case of accidental spillage.
CONDAT GUARD C46, thanks to its perfectly optimised formulation (aqueous polyglycol solution), guarantees protection of the installation because it has the following advantages:
- Compatible with the elastomers
- Lubricates all components of the installation
- Protects against the risk of fire
CONDAT GUARD C46 hydraulic fluids with HFC technology have low-flammability, and can be used in all industries where there is a major risk of fire (presence of a heat source at high temperature), for all high-pressure installations designed to operate with this type of aqueous product.
CONDAT GUARD C46 can be used in the following fields:
- Steel making industry: rolling mills, hot strip mills, coking plants
- Pressure moulding applications
- Pressure foundries, forges
- Automotive industry
And many other fields!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants
Along with complementary products: