Water-soluble coolant lubricants, based on mineral oil, intended for machining by swarf removal or abrasion operations.
A range of soluble oils for machining based on mineral oil, as micro-emulsions, semi-synthetic or fine emulsions. The POLYBIO water-soluble coolant lubricants, based on mineral oil, are intended for machining by metal removal or abrasion operations.
Through its innovations, CONDAT offers solutions that are more neutral for users and the environment, while guaranteeing high performance, to deliver gains.
- All types of machining by metal removal
- Centreless grinding
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Specific offer for aeronautical alloys
- High performance, for a reduction in overall costs.
- Long lifetime for soluble oil baths.
- For soft or hard water.
- Protection against corrosion between operations.
- Shelf life of 12 months.
- Improves health and safety at the work station
- Free of formaldehyde-releasing biocides
- Free of secondary amines
- TRGS 611 compliant
- Free of heavy metals
- No DCHA utilized in any coolant
CONDAT offers various services:
- Long time rust protection, de-watering protection oils
- Range of alkali cleaners for cleaning degreasing
- Analyses of soluble oils in service:
- In the laboratory
- In customer workshop with lubricant monitoring
- After-sales service diagnostic aids
In addition, CONDAT provides you with equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.