MICROKUT oils: esterified oils of renewable origin for machining by micro-lubrication or MQL: Minimum Quantity Lubrication
Lubricants of the MICROKUT range are composed of a blend of esterified oils of renewable origin for use as “lost-oil” products. This range is used essentially for applications involving micro-lubrication or MQL: Minimum Quantity Lubrication.
High performance and a reduction in overall costs:
- Very low quantity required
- Very good thermal behaviour, absence of black traces after annealing
- Good chemical compatibility with metals
- Lower friction coefficient
- Improvement in lifetime of tools and the state of surfaces
Improved working conditions:
- Very convenient to use, improves health and safety at the work station.
- Oils and greases of vegetable origin, promoting the use of renewable raw materials.
- Low odour, pale colour
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: