Neat oils for machining, based on highly refined mineral oils.
Very large choice of viscosities and levels of performance, to better meet your needs as a function of the application and the metal.
- Range for all metals (ferrous and non-ferrous), multi-purpose cutting & greasing: CONDACUT DP
- Range for ferrous metals, extreme pressure: CONDACUT
All types of machining by swarf removal or metal-forming:
- Honing and lapping
- Bar turning
- Gear cutting
- Deep drilling
All metals: steels, stainless steel, refractory, copper and its alloys, aluminum
Reduction of overall costs:
- Fluid range, to limit consumption by drag out
- Improved lifetime for tools
- Improved quality of the parts
- Improvement in the lubricant service life: spaced out oil changes, better resistance to oxidation, use of additives is not necessary
Range compatible with all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous
- Very low polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) content: benzo[a]pyrene content < 30 µg/kg
- Reduction of oil mists
- Pale colour, pleasant to use, aids visual control (or optical camera)
- Lower environmental impact: free of heavy metals and chlorine
- Long service life
CONDAT offers various services:
- Analyses of oils in service, in the laboratory:
- Level of performance / Oxidation / Suspended Matter / Water content...
- Measurement of BaP (benzo[a]pyrene) content in oils in service
- Range of alkali cleaners for cleaning degreasing
CONDAT provides you with equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.