Incinerators for household and industrial waste operate continuously with very few furnace shutdowns. Maintenance operations are often only performed twice a year, which implies the use of products with extended oil-change intervals.
Many other items of equipment:
- incineration furnaces
- turbo generators
- steam co-generation
- waste pits
- smoke treatment
- feed water pumps...
work under strong constraints (high load, rotation speed, dust, humidity) requiring suitable lubricants.
In the proximity of incinerator furnaces, decomposing waste as well as hydraulic fluids present in the installations considerably increase the risk of fire.
CONDAT's offer for incineration and energy recovery of waste meets the needs of long-life lubrication while complying with the requirement to prevent the risk of fire.
The low-flammability hydraulic oil CONDAT D is the original fill for electro-hydraulic grabs made under the EUROBEN brand.
- Industrial hydraulics units
- Grabs and skips, hydraulics units for furnaces, grinders
- Gear reducers, transmissions
- Piston, screw and vane compressors
- Lubricants for machinery, engines, transmissions, gear boxes
- Grate rollers allowing the movement of furnace grates and requiring the use of high-temperature greases
- Bearings for electric motors and fans
- Bearings and axles
- General greasing of bearings, axles, pinions, gears, rails, machinery
- Nested assemblies, screws, nuts and bolts: assembly pastes
CONDAT provides its customers with Technical Assistance to optimise their lubricant needs and give particular support:
- in the conversion of hydraulic circuits to biodegradable oils for a simple and effective implementation by offering a suitable conversion strategy
- in the analysis of fluids in service with a complete diagnosis of the physico-chemical properties of the product, to avoid breakdowns!
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: