Through its expertise in the different aluminium sectors, CONDAT has developed oils for the lubrication of aluminium moulds, for semi-continuous casting of ingots, bars and billets in all alloys of aluminium and its derivatives: the INGOT OIL range.
Of either semi-synthetic or 100% synthetic formulation, the range of oils for lubrication of ingot moulds can be applied:
- by automatic spraying,
- manually (with a brush or roller)
The INGOT OIL range is suitable for use in all systems for semi-continuous casting of moulds, as for example moulds with integrated oil circuits (bars or plates), or graphite stick technologies (for billets).
The INGOT OIL range has the following characteristics:
- excellent fire-resistant properties
- low smoke, even at high temperature
- excellent protection of the mould surface against oxidation
- oil viscosities adapted to the lubrication system
- Excellent surface finish for the aluminium parts
- Reduction of maintenance costs (cleanliness of moulds, protection against oxidation)
- Protection of workers (fire-resistance and low smoke)
- Ease of spraying, saving time for the user
CONDAT will assist you in the choice of the oil most suited to your needs in ingot-mould lubrication. Do not hesitate to contact our Technical Assistance for more information.