CONDAT offers a large range of coolants for the flat glass industry: CONDAGLASS FA. These are concentrated lubricants to be diluted before use, to improve the process of grinding, drilling and machining glass. Associated with the dilution water, they having a cooling power on the tools (grinders, drills) and allow for elimination of glass fragments.
Their high lubricity ensures quality grinding by removal of fine particles, resulting in a regular and clean surface. The bite and tool changes are improved.
Our formulators work continuously to improve ease of use for operators. CONDAGLASS FA products are:
- non irritant,
- non sensitising,
- not classed as hazardous according to European legislation
Without mineral oil, they are free from hazardous molecules (DEA, nitrites, formaldehyde-releasing bactericides...).
- Architectural: glass for buildings, mirrors, furniture
- Automotive: windscreens, side windows and sunroofs, headlamp optics
- Electronics: touch screens
- Military, aerospace...
- 100 % synthetic, without mineral oil
- Excellent wetting power
- High detergent power to reduce clogging of grinders and maintain the grinding bite
- Lubricity allowing for energy savings and reduction in wear on parts
- Low foaming in soft and hard water
- Limit machine corrosion
- Very agreeable to use, faint odour
- Some lines are free from boron
- Compatible with centrifugation systems
- Compatible with the flocculants and coagulants of our FCV range.
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.