During the process of shaping and machining flat glass and mineral optical glass, the coolants in a closed circuit gradually become charged with glass particles. The accumulation of particles on the grinders strongly reduces the bite and removal of material.
CONDAT offers a complete range of flocculants and coagulants in different forms (powder or liquid) to clarify the coolant bath before return to the glass-shaping machines.
The choice of a flocculant and its dose depend on your process and your installations (quality of the water, glass, tools, coolant, and the particle size). We are at your disposal to study, in our laboratories or on site, the most suitable product for your installations.
- Exists in two versions: powder or liquid
- Single-component product, simple to use
- Organic, mineral or mixed flocculants
- For the liquids: viscosity adapted to allow easy implementation
- Clarification, purification of the process water by rapid settling of the sediments: <5 minutes
- Agglomeration of glass particles in the form of flocs for rapid settling
- 100% compatible with our Condaglass FA range of coolants
- For all types of mineral glass
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.