The SMARTMIX type dosing system provides solutions or emulsions at constant concentration in all conditions of service, even in case of variations in pressure or flow rate of the feed water.
The SMARTMIX system is based on the principle of proportionality between the passage of water and the product to be added.
The proportions are controlled using an electronic unit, with direct read-out of concentration (by keyboard). This unit emits pneumatic pulses with the passage of a very precise volume of water.
The product to be added is injected with each pulse by a special piston pump with fixed capacity.
One of the main advantages is the ease of implementation and setting of the device. Its price is also attractive.
|Solution flow rate||500 - 4000 litres/hour|
|Mains water pressure||Min 1 bar - Max 10 bar|
|Compressed air pressure||Min 3 bar - Max 8 bar|
|Dimensions||H = 250 mm L= 250 mm W= 150 mm|
|Electrical power supply||24V DC|
- Large capacity
- Attractive price
- Easy to use and install
- Distribution with oil/water mixture near machines or pressurised distribution from a buffer tank.
- Precise and easy dosing control
- High precision of the blend over time
- Very uniform oil/water mixture
- Possible to vary the dose by changing the dosing pump