The MICRODOSE mixing unit is specially suited to the glass industries and the dosing of very low concentrations.
Microdose is a mixing system using volumetric dosing; it creates the solution in real time without accumulation, thereby preventing the development of algae and fungi and the deterioration of the blend. Thanks to this characteristic, it is ideal for achieving and maintaining HACCP standards on several production lines.
|Flow rate||300 It/h|
|Max solution error||0.01%|
|PLC||Siemens KTP - S7 1200|
|Max air pressure||10 bar|
|Max water pressure||10 bar|
- Easy to use and install
- Distribution with oil/water mixture near to the shear spray or distribution under pressure from a buffer tank
- Precise and easy dosing control
- High precision of the blend over time
- Very uniform oil/water mixture
- Max temperature in the electrical cabinet 50°C
- Pneumatic kit available for higher temperatures
- Very low concentration for the shear spray