Complete range of lubricants intended for cutting, punching, fine blanking, stamping, deep drawing operations with ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Drawing on our technical expertise and our know-how in the field of cold metal-forming, we offer the CONDAFORM range intended for cutting and stamping of metals.
What are the main technical criteria we take into account?
- Most difficult operations / improvements wanted
- Metals: steels, stainless steels, copper metals, aluminum...
- Post-treatments: protection against corrosion, welding, degreasing, thermal degreasing, cataphoresis, glueing...
- Approvals: incidental food contact H1, automobile industry...
How to reduce global costs?
- Improve productivity, improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Increases the lifetime of tools
- Replace neat oils by soluble oils. Replace the chlorine.
- Aid lubricant application / Master the deposit weight
- Avoid or limit degreasing post-treatments
- Quality of parts : multiple technical criteria taken into account
- Economic gains: reduction in overall costs
Improved working conditions:
- Improvement of working conditions, convenient to use
- Frre of chlorine, mists, formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Taking the HSE impact into account is an integral part of the technical specifications for our lubricants. CONDAT therefore offers alternative technologies and draws on bio-sourced raw materials.
In addition, CONDAT offers:
- a large range of lubricants intended for maintenance of your industrial equipment:
- equipment to facilitate implementation of our lubricants