For hot and warm forging operations, isothermal die forging, extrusion, CONDAT offers a large variety of graphite oils and greases.
The CONDAFORGE range offers a large choice of graphite lubricants:
- with different graphite rates and sizes
- with high-purity graphites
- with viscosities ranging from liquid oil to grease
- based on mineral, synthetic or vegetable oils
To cover most processes of stamping, die forging, drawing, extrusion... of steel, aluminium and brass.
- Excellent properties of lubrication, separation and mould-release
- Low engraving and tool wear, low residues thanks to the use of very pure graphite and highly refined oils.
- Grain size of the graphites from sub-micron to a few tens of microns, adapted to your processes (rate of work, material displacement)
- High covering power and excellent wettability of tools
- Reduced fire risk thanks to the selection of oils with a high flash point (minimum 200°C)
- Stability of concentrates in storage
- Product used pure or diluted in an oil
- Highly refined oils without heavy metals and with reduced sulphur levels
- All our products are compliant with the HS regulations in force.
CONDAT can assist you in the choice of oils. Contact us.