For cutting, folding and bending, light stamping, punching, hole flanging, lock-seam forming, roll bending, Condat offers a wide range of vanishing lubricants.
These CONDAFORM CEV vanishing oils are a good replacement for neat oils, avoiding cleaning / degreasing post-treatments. They thus allow for economic gains.
They are particularly suitable for the following operations, for sheet metal thickness of less than 15/10 mm:
- Manufacture of metallic packaging - light metal-forming - lock-seam forming
- Manufacture of heat exchangers - low dry extract thermal degreasing
- Punching - cutting
- Imperceptible residual films: to avoid post-operation degreasing
- High lubricity: extreme pressure, for ferrous metals
- Suitable for thermal degreasing
- Incidental food contact, H1
- Without VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of the CONDAFORM CEV range: