Range of non-chlorinated neat oils, for cutting and stamping of sheet metal, on mechanical or hydraulic presses.
The cutting stamping operation consists of forming the material (ferrous or non-ferrous metals), in a coil or blank, using mechanical or hydraulic presses, with simple tools, progressive or transfer.
To meet your needs, CONDAT has developed a large range of non-chlorinated neat oils, adapted to the requirements encountered:
- Specific lubricants for the car industry, with approvals
- Specific lubricants for stainless steels
- Specific lubricants for the manufacture of metallic food packaging (incidental food contact H1)...
The CONDAFORM range of cutting stamping neat oils includes:
- Mineral-based oils: with excellent anti-corrosion properties, and easy to degrease,
- Vegetable oils: with high lubricity, based on renewable raw materials
All are available with a wide choice of viscosities.
- High lubricity, to replace chlorinated oils, and limit the deposit weight
- Fluid lubricants, for perfect control of application by spraying
- Very good protection against corrosion between operations
- Facilitate degreasing with alkali detergent
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: