Biological fountain and degreaser
The synergy between a non-toxic, non-flammable cleaning solution and micro-organism tablets. Biodegraded soils and a continuously regenerated cleaning bath. It's the ideal, high-performance, cost-effective solution for all professionals concerned about protecting their health and the environment. The biological fountain works with a cleaning solution (pH neutral, regulated at 38°) and micro-organism tablets. This process guarantees effective cleaning and continuous regeneration of the solution. With your biological fountain, you can reduce your consumption, maintenance and waste.
- Fountain dimensions 905 × 650 × 1110 mm (hood closed)
- Cleaning space dimensions 790 × 420 × 180 mm
- Empty weight 40 kg
- Tank volume 100 L
- Soaking capacity 31 L / 790 × 420 × 90 mm
- Pump capacity 1140 L/h
- Heating power 1 kW
- Electricity consumption 4.3 kWh/d
- Payload 100 kg
- Nominal temperature 38 °C and 43 °C in Boost mode
- Material PE
- Tools Interchangeable brush
- Filtration Basket filter 700 μm + cartridge filter 100 μm
- Power supply 230 V≈
- Trempage zone: allows cleaning in hidden time.
- BOOST mode: increases bath temperature to 43°C and improves cleaning efficiency.
- CAP Limits solution evaporation.
- Simplified maintenance: electromechanical housing interchangeable without tools.
- ECO mode: lowers bath temperature to reduce power consumption (20%).
- Drain valves: simplifies maintenance and handling.
- Clear accessible operating instructions.
- Cleaning space
- Degreasing fountain with a self-priming electric or pneumatic geared pump
- Powered by 230 V or dry compressed air at around 6 bar, according to your available energy sources.
- Optional shelf for parts
Mobile organic fountain
The multi-purpose mobile fountain is low-pressure, mobile, heated and perfectly ergonomic.