The range of HYDROLUB hydraulic fluids offers a large choice of HM and HV type hydraulic lubricants, covering viscosity grades from ISO VG 32 to ISO VG 68.
What are HM and HV grades?
- HM mineral oil: Mineral oil with anti-foaming, anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-wear performance.
- HV mineral oil: Mineral oil with anti-foaming, anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-wear performance having a viscosity index > 130; used for hydraulic circuits subject to strong temperature variations as well as load constraints and very high pressures.
An effective formulation
Thanks to their formulation, these HYDROLUB hydraulic oils show excellent technical performance, in particular in terms of:
- anti-wear resistance
- thermal stability
These characteristics guarantee effective lubrication of all hydraulic pumps and motors, even at high pressures.
Wide usage in hydraulics systems
Lubricants in the HYDROLUB range can operate in all hydraulics systems, in particular under severe conditions of use such as: civil works and quarry/sand-pit equipment, equipment for forestry work as well as fixed industrial installations operating under very high service pressures.
- Strengthened anti-wear, anti-foaming, demulsibility properties
- Good fluid filterability
- Excellent thermal stability
- Very high stability in the presence of water (resistance to hydrolysis) → protection against corrosion
Hydraulic oils in the HYDROLUB range meet the requirements of ISO 11158 and DIN 51524 (HLP/HVLP) standards.
The HM type HYDROLUB range also complies with the DENISON HF-O specification.
- Better start-up from cold, excellent protection when hot
- Sustainability of equipment
- Suitable for equipment fitted with servo valves
- Long lasting
- Protection against cavitation
- CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants
Along with complementary products: