The polyurea thickener is different to traditional soaps. Its much finer structure gives it, under stress, behaviour close to that of oils, it penetrates to the interior of the contact to give better lubrication. At rest, this polymer regains its consistency and ensures sealing, as for the metallic soap greases.
Its characteristics make it the best choice for high speeds and high temperatures. Its special structure also allow it to limit wear phenomena, even at very low temperature.
The CONDAT FORMULA polyurea greases meet the demands of the most complex lubrication problems:
- noise reduction
- wear on start-up
- lifetime lubrication of micro-mechanisms
- Electric motor bearings
- Fan bearings
- Verge cutter bearings
- Clutch-release bearings
- Pelleting press rollers
- Pulley clips
- Viscosity: grades ISO 46 to ISO 460
- Penetration: grades NLGI 1 to 3
- Excellent thermal stability
- Remarkable limitation of friction coefficient
- Very good pumpability (centralised greasing)
- Recommended to counter false brinelling
Available with 100% synthetic base or mineral base, this range shows a very long lifetime in service, lubricating performance superior to metallic soaps. It is suitable for lubrication of plastic or composite parts.
The CONDAT FORMULA polyurea greases are high-technology greases. They allow operation of mechanical elements under conditions of extreme load, speed or temperature.
According to the base oil and the additives, this range allows for:
- a wide range of temperatures of use (-50 to 200°C)
- exceptional behaviour at very high speeds
- work under heavy loads
- protection of mechanical elements (corrosion, rust, wear)
- longer intervals between topping up the grease
The CONDAT FORMULA range allows for reduced maintenance interventions, reduced noise disturbance, longer bearing life.
It is compatible with most metallic soap greases.
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants:
Condat provides Technical assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants.