CONDAT has developed a range of synthetic chain oils specifically intended for operation at high temperatures (> 250°C), in particular oils HT 101 and HT 29.06. They are used particularly in industries such as glass wool manufacture, wood panel manufacture, etc.
With a suitable formulation, these CONDAT oils migrate to the heart of the roller axles for perfect lubrication of the mechanisms. The oil film protects against possible trapping of polluted water by the binder on the axles (water-repellent protection). This fine film provides excellent lubrication, and hence a reduction in the friction coefficient for the materials.
- Synthetic / semi-synthetic oils
- Excellent fire-resistant properties
- High viscosity index
- Reduction in premature wear of the chains
- Anti-corrosion and water-repellent protection
- Increased lifetime for the chains
- Safety for your installations and your employees
So whether you work under extreme conditions, at very high temperatures or in chemically contaminated environments (with acid binders, for example), CONDAT has the solution for your lubrication needs.
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants.